Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Holiday House Boutique!!

The Holiday House Boutique is finally here! I have prepped for this for months now and it is finally here and I think I am going to go crazy with all the last minute preparations that have to be done!!

This Boutique will be worth coming to for sure! It is one of the biggest well known boutiques in the Boise area! These gals with Holiday House have selected some great vendors this year and have put together some fun things to be sold at the boutique this year!!

I am sooo excited to put my Stitches Products into a real boutique! I was chosen to sell the following products at this boutique: BABY LEGS, HAIR BOWS and FABRIC HAIR PIECES, TIES, DIAPER CLUTCHES, and PACI CLIPS!

Go check out their site at for more info and location and times!
www.holidayhouseboutique.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment