Sunday, October 3, 2010

"Yo, Yo" Fabric Hair Pieces

I absolutely love this type of Hair Piece. Our Yo, Yo hair piece is a beautiful way to spice up any outfit for you or your little ones!
You can see that this specific one is attached to an alligator clip. I also like to attach the pieces to barrets, or elastic. I add elastic so you can slide the hair piece onto any headband you wish!
Here is another Yo, Yo Fabric Hair Piece with a button for the center, attached to an alligator clip.


***You can contact me to purchase these above or go to my ETSY shop HERE!


I also make other styles of hair pieces pictured below. These have been sold already, but I can make these same types or something a little different if desired! Please contact me for inquiries.

Below are Two Yo, Yo Hair Pieces
Here is our Lime Green Silk Circle Hair Piece with Pearl Center

Here is a different colored Circle Hair Piece. This Navy blue Circle Silk Hair Piece with 3 Jewels for the center. Please contact me for info and prices! Thanks

1 comment:

  1. I love the silk hair bows. They are so delicate and feminine!

    ReplyDelete