Saturday, September 25, 2010

Baby Leg Warmers (a.k.a. Baby Legs)

Here are a few of our Baby Leg Warmers (a.k.a. Baby Legs)! These are a great way to keep your babies knees and legs protected from the floor as they learn to crawl around! They make great gifts. They are also a cute, trendy way to liven up your family pictures for the holiday's just around the corner. They are perfect for the fall time already upon us!

Here are a few colors to strike your fancy! You can purchase these through me directly or go HERE to my Etsy Shop! Thanks for looking!

1. Blue Argyle Baby Leg Warmers $6.25 (click on title to be directed to Etsy shop)



2. Pink, Red and Black Argyle Baby Leg Warmers $6.25
(click on title to be directed to Etsy shop to buy item.)

3.
Black and Gray Striped Baby Leg Warmers $6.25 (click on title to be directed to Etsy shop to buy)


4. Black and Gray Argyle Baby Leg Warmers $6.25 (click on title to be directed to Etsy shop to buy)
*****I have tons more styles and colors just waiting to be sewn so please let me know what you are looking for and I can send pictures of what I have! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment