Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Spooky Halloween Pillowcase!

Who is ready for Halloween to be here? I know around our house we are all excited about our costume choice and especially giddy about being able to get a TON of candy going door to door! One thing my kids love also about holidays/special occasions is that they receive a special pillowcase to lay their head on each night as the holiday nears!

Here is our Spooky Halloween Pillowcases for this coming Halloween! They are well made with a great pattern which has no exposed seams (they are all hidden)! Awesome right? I hope you enjoy these as much as my family does!

Here are some pictures of a cute witch pattern. To order this Lavender Witch Pillowcase go to My Etsy Shop called stitchesllc. It is for sale for $12.00.


Stay tuned for more pillowcases with new patterns and sizing... such as travel pillowcases for all your holiday traveling! Thanks for coming by!

**I do also do custom orders. So, if you have fabric you have been eying, let me know and I can make it for you! Just leave a comment with your contact info. or send me an email at lilcamper8@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment