Friday, September 17, 2010

WELCOME to STITCHES!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I am excited to begin my journey of sewing and creating fun and cute items for babies, children, teens and their mama's too! I have discovered my passion for sewing and have created many fun projects for my two little kidlets to enjoy and thought others would enjoy them as well!

Here is a quick list of some of the items I can sew and make:

*bibs
*burp rags
*crayon rolls
*aprons for kids, teen, and mama's
*boy's ties
*boy's bow ties
*baby legs
*boutique bows
*fabric hair pieces
*taggie blankets (Lovey's)
*paci clips
*car seat covers
*soft fabric toys (blocks, balls, small stuffed animals)
*fabric diaper and wipes cases
*washcloths
*magnets
*diaper clutches
*crayon & notebook holder
*tool belt
*Special Occasion Pillowcases
*blankets....


....the list could go on, but there are some just to name the ones that come to my mind the quickest! I am constantly learning, researching and designing new patterns and projects all the time, so don't hesitate to contact me or leave a comment to ask if I can make something not mentioned on the list above.

I'd love to hear from you if you have any questions! I am just launching this sight so my price list will be up soon! Contact me (Rachel) at lilcamper8@gmail.com!

Stay tuned for POSTS in the MAKING: SPOOKY Halloween Pillowcases, Crayon rolls, and Stitches BOWtique Bow Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment