Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fun Aprons!

Here is a look just one kind of apron I can make for teens or moms! I made and sent this one to my sister for her birthday recently! It was so fun to make and exciting to give! I wanted to post this to show this one and say that I can make this pattern of apron in any color or style you wanted! I can also get these same exact fabrics again so if you just want it the same-then I can do that too!Isn't that fun???

I have a few other styles and patterns I have drawn up already and just dying to make!

*I also make and have a few patterns (full sized aprons) for kids that are waiting to be sewn and for teens!! Leave a comment or email me for details or questions!!!




F.Y.I. (An apron like this would be for sale for $30.)

No comments:

Post a Comment